National Association for the Advancement of Canceled People 2021 is a clearinghouse for individuals and groups working to defend Christian and conservative beliefs, principles, and races from being canceled by the “woke” radicals in media and government. 2021 is the unwavering line in the sand of our nation’s history. NO MORE CANCELED PEOPLE!
Speaking Truth to Power through conservative social media, educational curricula, Christian entertainment, and business and finance platforms, NAACP2021 decries a vicious cabal of liberal political leaders, social media oligarchs, Make-Believe Media networks, and left-wing educational institutions that have aligned with a common goal to silence any opposition to their policies.
Rejecting the Cancel Culture as un-American and Dehumanizing
- Canceled “Deplorables” based on defense of the Second Amendment or Voter ID;
- Canceled “Uncle Tims” or “Uncle Toms” based on race;
- Canceled Christian individuals and families because they believe that marriage is between one man and one woman;
- Canceled pro-life Americans because they believe the unborn have a right to life protected by the U.S. Constitution;
- Canceled “Neanderthals” in Texas and Mississippi who embrace science to open their state rather than shut down their economies under the pandemic;
- And the growing laundry list liberals continue to add to those whom they must “cancel” in their quest for power.
Rejecting Racist Labels and Verbal Attacks
NAACP2021 is guided by the universal truths and colorblind solutions that Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke of in his 1963 speech “I Have a Dream.” Rev. King spoke truth to power, stating that we as a nation must be guided by the “content of our character and not the color of our skin.” Rev. King referenced both Biblical and civil rights concepts of the 1950’s and 1960’s to categorically reject the racist, marginalizing, dehumanizing use of skin color to define Americans. King instead promoted constitutional, colorblind, equality of rights and freedom.
NAACP2021 rejects both racist labels and verbal attacks of the current “cancel” culture as well as Biden Administration’s imposition of critical race theory policies in government. Critical race theory is a political ploy invented to marginalize white Americans, their families, and even their unborn babies as being racist at birth. Those who approve of critical race theory are simply justifying and repurposing the evil of past racism to gain political power.
The Civil Rights Memorial honors the achievements and memory of those who died during the Civil Rights Movement. NAACP2021 salutes those who stand for what they believe and fight for freedom for all.
10 Un-Cancelable Freedoms
By Kevin Fobbs and Susan Swift
- LIFE — God is the Author of Life. We are witnessing the next chapter in the war that began before time, when Lucifer challenged God’s supremacy. Today forces seek to destroy God by destroying aspects of the Christian faith in culture.
- RACE – God created all humans and He created them as equals. Intelligent design theory explains how evolution has resulted in various pigments. Color doesn’t mean the species are different. Race is immutable.
- GENDER –God made them male and female.
- MARRIAGE/FAMILY/ASSOCIATION — the Foundation of Society – God designed the human family as the basic unit of society.
- GENETICS: DNA, reproduction — God created the human genome. Intelligent Design theory.
- LIBERTY — God made all men equal. Owning another person is wrong. Controlling another with duress, threats, financial burdens, is wrong.
- EDUCATION/LEARNING — Humans are hard-wired to learn from experience. We function on experience, not instinct. This is the primary way parents form children to be productive members of the society.LearningHistory (truth of History) Science Math “math is math”Reading, writing and math are the basic pillars that inform and support one’s beliefs
- COMMUNICATION — Communication is the mechanism connecting the human species — hard-wired by nature. We are a communal social group. Survival depends upon communication. If you cancel communication, you cancel the ability to learn, to make associations, to form family attachments. Monitoring and restricting communication (Free Speech: thoughts, expressions, self-expression) is why the Left’s attack on social media is wrong. Threats include:
- Systemic ignorance
- Social media
- University and privately funded studies
- Public policies enacted by government
- Media sponsored polls
- JOY — Entertainment: movies, cartoons, television shows are examples ofpersonal joy, possessed by the individual. Christians may think of John 15:11 “I have told you these things so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.”
- FAITH — The Holy Spirit places his essence in each human soul crying out to the Father, “Abba.” All of the foregoing Uncancelable Freedoms (life, learning, family, communications, learning) build to form faith by informing a person’s conscience. By cancelling or interrupting these, the Left is attempting to cancel God Himself.
Real Men Defend Life
Babies are conceived with both men and women involved. Fathers deserve a say in what happens to their children. Having fathers involved from conception for life is the purpose of Real Men Defend Life.
NAACP2021 will be supporting the year-long Father’s Day campaign to galvanize fathers and fatherhood organizations around the Real Men Defend Life campaign. Real Men Defend Life brings millions of men to defend fatherhood in the womb so that the family is protected outside of the womb.
NAACP2021 works in conjunction with organizations such as National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI), the nation’s leading non-profit organization working to end father absence, to support many of society’s most pressing underlying challenges — a lack of father involvement in their children’s lives. NFI transforms organizations and communities by equipping them to intentionally and proactively engage fathers in their children’s lives because every child deserves to grow up with an involved, responsible, and committed father. https://www.fatherhood.org/about-us
The Father Effect by John Finch with Blake Atwood is a beautiful transparent work filled with hope and healing for those who find themselves living with the wounds created from a fatherless home. John Finch writes with a great deal of candor and vulnerability as he reveals the story of his life beginning in his early years with his father’s suicide and continuing to today where he now makes it his life ambition to provide guidance to those who have experienced a “father wound.” John Finch now heads The Father Effect ministry which is dedicated to addressing the father-wound in both men and women and helping them to heal through conferences, resources, and curriculum. https://www.thefathereffect.com/
Promise Keepers, under the new leadership of Ken Harrison, is praying for massive revival and transformation in our nation by 2025. Promise Keepers believes our nation faces problems that can only be overcome when men of integrity — promisekeeping men — fulfilling their destinies as godly husbands, fathers, and leaders. https://promisekeepers.org/promise-keepers/about-us-2/
NAACP2021 supports fathers and refuses to accept them being canceled from their children’s lives.